HDTV Supply has announced a WolfPack 7×16 HDMI Matrix Switcher Kit that accommodates multi-source to multi-display systems (i.e., digital canvasing) using Ethernet around AV-over-IP on 1080p displays. Because it is a pattern switcher, it allows any submit to be routed to any outlay or a same submit to be routed to all outputs or any combination. This is not a 4K-capable AV-over-IP system.
Using a one Gigabit (1G) network, the Wolfpack 7×16 Network HDMI Matrix Switch is a preconfigured pattern switch regulating 7 transmitters (encoders) and 16 receivers (decoders) and a 24-port Ethernet Switch. It uses MJPEG (motion JGEP) to broach 1080p video from sources that are 300 feet divided from a Ethernet switch and another 300 feet divided to a displays.
7×16 network HDMI pattern switcher facilities include:
- Supports 720p and 1080p HDMI video and two-channel audio
- Plug-and-play operation — no programming or setup required
- Extends 1080p HDMI signals adult to ~300 feet over a singular Cat5e/6 cable
- Traffic can be unicast, multicast or promote for opposite applications
- Allows Wideband IR remote control of sources devices
- Control from a Browser Based GUI
- Compliant with HDCP 1.2
- Uses one Gigabit IP switches
- Extends 1080p HDMI signals adult to 300 feet over a singular UTP Cat5e/6 cable
- Multicasting and broadcasting architecture, adding some-more displays but adding LAN bandwidth loading
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-many and many-to-many network configurations
Here are ll a specs.